Montag, 10. Juni 2013 im VZ der RUB, eine Veranstaltung des Evonik Mikro-Kollegs
Wednesday, June 12, all day Registration open now
The Wilhelm and Günter Esser Stiftung offers grants to complete your doctoral thesis. Funding can...
Programme & Certificate
RUB Research School Programme
RUB Research School offers a programme to support doctoral researchers of all research fields on campus. The activities of the RUB Research School programme are open to all doctoral researchers.
The programme is designed to contribute actively to your qualification as early career researcher. It supports your professional development in research, your personal efficiency to realize your research project and your career goals in- and outside academia. You are most welcome to participate in all events, workshops and activities you are interested in. The RUB Research School programme offers:
- research-related training by the faculties and research programmes on campus providing in-depth disciplinary and subject knowledge
- special interdisciplinary events of RUB Research School - Science College and Research Day - to broaden cross-disciplinary perspectives and communicate research beyond borders
- training in professional scientific communication (incl. teaching) to communicate successfully your research
- Career Guidance to prepare and profile your careers in- and outside academia
- additional events like Science goes Public, Intercultural Communication, Language Courses
Please notice that you have to be registered in RUB Research School database before you can participate in the programme (registration possible from end of December 2012 onwards - we will inform you right in time).
RUB Research School offers all doctoral researchers on campus the opportunity to obtain an additional certificate - the RUB Research School Certificate. The idea of the certificate is to visualize your additional qualification by documenting all courses, colloquia and meetings you attend and the conferences and workshops you join during your doctorate. Added to your doctorate certificate it reflects your individual qualification profile and your research competencies. It shows your high-level individual qualification in state-of-the-art research, professional scientific communication and leadership skills and your ability to discuss research and research-related topics beyond disciplinary borders.