Your personal contact
Dr. Ursula Justus
• Advising doctoral researchers & early Postdocs
• Workshop Programme
Certified Coach (DGfC).
Room: FNO 01/142
Open Consultation Hours:
Thursdays 14:30 - 16
Please get in touch for other appointments!
We give support in finding answers to personal questions and concerns by offering non-research-related advice and orientation. In addition to the support you receive from your chairs and faculties, we can help you to develop individual strategies to deal with questions and situations you are personally concerned with.
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and experience in an individual counselling. We offer personal guidance, individual coaching and good-practice advice for dealing with your personal issues and work out individual strategies to answer your questions and concerns.
You are always most welcome to contact us if you are facing questions like the following or any other question:
- Should I do a doctorate and what does this mean for my qualification, career plans, efforts and time?
- How and where should I begin? What could be important?
- How can I (re)gain personal orientation and can I develop my own strategies to deal with a specific situation?
- How can I clarify and manage difficult situations and how could I deal with a personal crisis?
- Should I continue my doctorate and do I know adequate coping strategies?
- Should I continue as a Postdoc and how could I start?
In case you are facing a special situation you cannot solve by yourself, feel free to contact the Research School Ombudsperson.
Looking for funding opportunities for your research?
We help you to raise your own money!
- Scholarships for your doctoral project
- PhD prizes and awards
- Funding to go abroad
- Funding to publish your thesis
- Postdoc scholarships and projects