Workshop (part 2/2, presence or online, depending on the situation) after completion of the e-learning course (part 1/2, individually accessible). The workshop builds on the contents of the e-learning-course (they are not repeated in the workshop).
Date: Workshop 17.11.2022 (e-learning-course individually prior to the workshop)
Time: Workshop 09.00 - 14.00 with flexible schedule and breaks
Trainer: Prof. Dr. Eleonore Soei-Winkels
Participants: max. 12 persons
Credit Point: will be recognized with 0,25 CP for RS Certificate
This combination of Live-Workshop and preceding e-learning-course will make you confident in making yourself noticeable in an adequate way in professional social networks for your career in business.
If you wish to transition your career into business, are ready to develop a professional profile for an online presence and want to know which networks to choose, what kind of content and how often you should post, who your target groups are, with whom you should network online in order to build up a sustainable community, then this workshop can empower you...
- to position yourself effectively with your message and your competence profile without being salesy
- if necessary, create your own profile in a non-public online group and then work out the most important profile information in a meaningful way and test it with your workshop peers and the trainer in order to give each other feedback in this safe space
- getting to know different content and assessing their optimal use
- to write the first own content and to get feedback from the group participants and the trainer
- to find strategically relevant & interesting people online in order to learn from them how you can make yourself noticeable on your topics and thus get in contact with them
- develop a content strategy for your online presence
- receive strategic, practical tips and feedback from the trainer, who is at home in the university and business world both in real life and online.
Individually and in a group facilitated by the expertise of the trainer, you will deepen and apply your knowledge gained in the e-learning course. The trainer will discuss, demonstrate and review LinkedIn profiles, content creation and strategy.
In order to make the workshop as successful and individual as possible, it is important that you bring the results and questions from the e-learning course and very much initial ideas and perhaps already material on how you would like to be noticeable online. These will be integrated into the work in the workshop.
Knowing yourself is an important prerequisite for shaping your own career. Therefore, the participants should be prepared to discuss personal motives, values and competencies in the workshop.
Prof. Dr. Eleonore Soei-Winkels has held a professorship in industrial and occupational psychology (FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management, Düsseldorf) since 2014. She has a doctorate in psychology and neuroscience (RUB IGSN and RS Alumna (2005-2008)) and is trained as a "Systemic Management Coach". She was an IT strategy management consultant at Accenture from 2009-2020. She is the mother of a preschool and second grade child.
She runs the website www.postdoctransformation.com
Please click here to register for the workshop: REGISTRATION
After you logged in for the registration you can identify the workshop by the first four characters (e.g. Wr_01, Pr_01) together with title and date.