Time: 09:00 - 13:00 hrs
Trainer: Dr. Nils Reschke
Participants: max. 12 persons
Credit Point: acknowledged with 0,25 CP for RS Certificate
The workshop is designed as a comprehensive introduction for doctoral researchers with a specific focus on basic project management skills for the organization of the "PhD-project".
Participants learn to set smart goals, structure their projects in phases and manage it by using relevant tools – from master plans for the entire project to week and day plans. They reflect on their individual working style, learn how to organize time and deal with stress and loss of motivation in the long run. They also learn how to cope with risks of research projects and how to give their relationships to supervisors a binding character by managing communication with doctoral agreements and other tools.
Thereby they do not only profit from inputs, but experience important project management techniques individually and in group work. In addition they reflect on the importance of networking and profit from sharing their experiences with peers and with the trainer.
- preconditions and success factors for research projects
- conception, planning and execution of PhD projects
- setting project goals and deriving realistic working packages
- planning the next 3-6 months of your PhD project
- managing “the human factor” and dealing with relationships & cooperations
- tools for transferring the project management theory to your daily routine
Dr. Nils Reschke holds a doctorate in cultural studies and is a trainer specializing in management in research and international cooperation.
Please click here to register for the workshop: REGISTRATION
After you logged in for the registration you can identify the workshop by the first four characters (e.g. Wr_01, Pr_01) together with title and date.