We support you in communicating your research results to a non-scientific public and in bringing your research into society. You want to interest non-university stakeholders in your research, perhaps even develop new ideas together with non-experts, and make your research knowledge useful for complex social contexts outside of research?
Our offers enable you to:
- reflect on your responsibility and role as a researcher in society
- define tasks and goals at the interface of research and society
- develop strategies for communicating your research outside the research community
- acquire competencies for public engagement and knowledge transfer
- discuss the relevance of public engagement and knowledge transfer for your career
The interdisciplinary and practical courses on public engagement and knowledge transfer provide strategies and competencies to communicate your research publicly and to exchange ideas with non-scientific stakeholders. You can discover possible potentials of your research for knowledge transfer and work out how to communicate your research outside research.
2-year qualification program with basic and advanced modules to impart professional knowledge and skills in the fields of policy advice and knowledge transfer from research to society (in German).
Cooperation with World Factory RUB
For our offers in knowledge transfer we cooperate with World Factory RUB. World Factory RUB bridges the gap between research and application and supports researchers in bringing their research into practice.